Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Peace of Mind


Peace of mind is the ability to look past everything that happens in your life and knowing that your inner soul can become quiet, it can float in happy vibration into something you never knew existed. This burst of joy and life that goes beyond any realm we've ever known. When I am feeling low or incapable of reaching goodness I listen to Lauryn Hill's "Peace of Mind" song and it brings me to that place of having a clear mind, so clear that your creativity flies through the roof! It's pretty awesome! :)

This weekend in the U.S. is Memorial Day and I think it's important that we are grateful to those who have and continue to serve our country. Thank you, words cannot express how grateful I am to those who chose this unfathomable task of protecting us from danger.


with MUCH gratitude,
kimbundance

No comments: