Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our Supernatual Powers!

Question:
How often do we let things unveil in our lives without any insecurities, fear and doubt?

Answer:
Rarely!

Recently, I've been learning to let situations in my life unveil for themselves. I think about it in a positive way and with positive affirmations that allow me to get the most out of any situation. Some may say that life can be tough and during these times, there can be so much negative influences in the world. Which can be true, but the mind can easily change that thought process because our minds serve as some sort of supernatural powers! You might not see it right away but everything we think about because real in some form in our lives.

I know this through experience. I have a vision board in my room and when I look at it, I envision the ideal future, situations and prosperity I would want to have happen to me. Lately, I've been seeing things in my vision board unveil. It's pretty amazing and this feeling is what I'd like to teach others and to experience with me.

Our minds are free and capable of manifesting our most desired future. Don't let it go to waste!

with gratitude,

kimbundance

No comments: