Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life Outside the Box


The point where you are at right now....is that where you ultimately want to be? How does it feel, are you happy and content?

As I travel to 2 states this week, these questions popped into my sheltered head. I know for me, I was awakened and offered a challenge, to see if where I am right now is where I want to be. I realize that it's difficult to step outside the box and there may be an endless amount of problems to face, but I think that in the end, it will all be worth it! beyond our wildest dreams!

Stepping out of your comfort zone is what keeps life fun and interesting, if you have the means and the passion to seek outside of your comfort zone, then I suggest you go ahead and do that as soon as possible. Growing up, I was never told that there was a whole different world out there filled with new experiences, cultures, thoughts and lifestyles. Now, I see it! It's amazing how this world is filled with many wonders and simple joys.

I am truly grateful for what I've experienced thus far and I hope all of you are having a great end-of-the-summer!

withlove,
kimbundance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Stepping outside our comfort zone is the best way to experience new things and continue to grow!