Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blocking The Useless Thoughts



Lately, I've been thinking about things that really have no place in my future. Fluid thoughts that easily swim into my head. These thoughts hold me back, they are the thoughts of fear, doubt, resentment and questioning; things I have no control of. It's so easy to think negative thoughts and it brings so many friends your way. However, I can't be a negative thinker! it's way to easy to be negative and much more harder to be a positive person. So, I am gonna surrender. I am gonna surrender for what I know is right.

I've got to add more positive thoughts that are beneficial for my present moment and the future. Useless thoughts are those that make us feel weak, useless and incompetent. It's easy for these things to float into our mind. It's like a magnet force field in a sea of metal items. Therefore, being aware and blocking our negative thoughts is something that we all should practice in our daily lives. If we don't realize how many useless thoughts we create, we can ultimately create a difficult future. The choice is ours.

with gratitude,
kimbundance

No comments: