Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life is a DREAM

Mother Teresa stated in a self-made poem that, "Life is a dream, realize it." As I continue to learn and play the game of life, I am beginning to realize that this life of mine is merely, a dream. And a beautiful dream at that! I get this mesmerizing feeling almost everyday. At times when I am out having the time of my life, I find ourselves saying, "This is like something straight out of a fairy tale!" or "This feels like a dream!"

Most people would advise you to live your dreams, not knowing that the lives we are living right now..are OUR dreams. It's a simple concept that's been made complex. All it means is that life is already what you ultimately want-you just won't know it yet and until you do, you'll always want more and more! However, everything you have now is sufficient enough to live a happy and glorious life of joy and love :)

with enough happiness,
kimbundance


No comments: