Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who is this Kimbundance you speak of?

picture originally from dahvid.com/products
This is my abundance saying I say every morning.


Kimbundance is my creative named coined by The Baker at beyondsuccess.wordpress.com.
Originally, the word "abundance" is a term used to describe something high quantities, an unlimited amount of any given substance. Abundance can come in forms of knowledge, friends, health, and overall wealth. "Kimbundance" is my creative name that encompasses all of that for the near future. It's a name that prepares myself for the abundant wealth that will soon come into my future.

At the end of the day, I am just a student-learning the way life works and being tested day after day. I would like to pass these exams with flying colors, but yet I am still human who makes mistakes. One day, I would like to be all that Kimbundance encompasses. Because it is her who knows what is ultimately right. She is the one who can make major changes in this world and she knows how to let other people know about the simplicity's of life. Now, more than ever-we are bombarded with the media, social fixations and negativity. So it is important to stay humble, to stay focused on your dream and to look at life through a different perspective.

It is never too late to be great!

withlove,
Kimbundance

1 comment:

DT. Lam said...

I agree with you it's never too late to be great. there is only one limitation in the world and that is the belief that we are not great.